What We Believe:
1. We believe in God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that Jesus Christ the Son suffered in our place on the cross, that He died but rose again, that He now sits at the Father’s right hand until He returns to judge every person at the last day.
3. We believe in the Holy Scriptures as the inspired and inerrant Word of God.
4. We believe that by the grace of God every person has the ability and responsibility to choose between right and wrong, and that those who repent of their sin and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ are justified by faith.
5. We believe that God not only counts the believer as righteous, but that He makes such persons righteous, freeing them from sin’s dominion at conversion, purifying their hearts by faith, perfecting them in love, and providing for their growth in grace at every stage of spiritual life, enabling them through the presence and power of the Holy Spirit to live victorious lives.
Taught here at Wesley Grove Chapel by Pastor Mark Krzos
"I would like to try to explain why we are doing this. I have noticed that many people claiming to be believers in Jesus Christ, are also believing in evolution. I have been moved by God to tell everyone about the lies that are being told to the people. I do believe this is why many churches are shrinking and why so many people are not living holy lives before God.
This ministry is to strengthen the believers that might be starting to doubt the Word of God because of the lies that are being told in the media.
God is calling me to get this information out to His people and to tell the lost that they have been misled by the world/Devil in dealing with Evolution. What I show in these presentations is information dealing with science that proves that the Earth is just 6,000 years old and that the Bible is fully the Word of God.
I do believe we are living in the last days and we need to show the people that the Bible is true in every degree. I will say that in some of these presentations they do get deep, but when all is done, no one can say that there is no God and that evolution is true."
In Christ Jesus
Pastor Mark Krzos